What is the best product to eliminate foot odor?
‘I’m a Podiatrist, And These Are the 5 Products I Recommend for Stinky Summer Feet’
- Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak.
- FunkAway Aerospray.
- SteriShoe Essential Ultraviolet Shoe Sanitizer.
- Gold Bond No Mess Foot Powder Spray.
- Carpe Antiperspirant Lotion.
How can you get your feet to stop stinking?
Try these steps:
- Be clean. Wash your feet every day. …
- Wear the right socks. Cotton, some wools, and special knits made for athletes will absorb sweat and allow your feet to breathe. …
- Make sure your shoes aren’t too tight. …
- Switch shoes. …
- Kill those germs. …
- Wash shoes or insoles. …
- Avoid shoes made of plastic. …
- Go barefoot.
Is foot powder or spray better?
While the foot spray might help to kill off bacteria and fungi ON YOUR FEET, the foot and shoe powder helps to clean and clear the INSIDE OF YOUR SHOES and the Deodorizer balls help to remove any foul odor that might be lurking around in your shoes after you’ve worn them for the day.
Is Gold Bond good for foot odor?
Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder is formulated to provide maximum strength itch relief, absorb excess moisture, help control foot odor and cool and soothe irritated skin.
What is a good foot powder for smelly feet?
The Best Value
Dr. Scholl’s Odor-X Sweat Absorbing Foot Powder, 7 Oz. While most foot powders aim to minimize odor, Dr. Scholl’s Odor-X is specifically designed for it (though reviewers also note that it’s tough on moisture).